Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Collage Poster

Passion
I spent a good deal of time on this project since i really enjoyed playing around with tools. I focused on the word 'passion' and romance/love and was going to use some pictures displaying the opposite-arguing/conflict but decided not to because it looked better this way. I tried to include many colors, yellow was added at the end in the image down in the lower left hand corner and repeated in the dancing illustration in the middle as well as the part with the fire slightly below that. I didn't know you could use erasers with edges like stars like shapes and grass like shapes and so many more cool ones... Since I didn't know this before I used it alot in this collage including many of the different sized star like shapes as you can see in the fire and in the background of the two kissing on the top left colored picture with a redish orange sunset behind... I like how you can't tell I even added it but it somewhat looks real. I changed some of the filters in some images using pin light, hard light, linear light, difference twice, and screen. There are 24 layers overall and I put black behind some, for instance, in the one with the couple kissing in the rain on the left side because it added a cool effect. Overall I am pleased with the outcome.

No comments: